Olive oil has become an important part of our life. People in these areas live longer and are less susceptible to cardiovascular disease. Well obviously olive oil is very useful for us. After reading this article you will understand the benefits of olive oil and you will definitely want to add olive oil to your diet.
Types of olive oil
Virgin olive oil
- Virgin olive oil is very popular
- It has a low acid content
- It is not too expensive
Extra virgin olive oil
- Production from cold pressed olives
- It is the best for our body
- It is expensive
Pure olive oil
- A blend of pure and pure olive oil
- High acid content
- Not suitable for cooking
- Used as a fuel
- Not suitable for cooking
Benefits of olive oil for the hair
There are several benefits of olive oil for your hair. You can use olive oil as a conditioner, heat oil treatment and even as a hair finish. It is a concentrated nutrient that works wonders to give hair strands strong, shiny and shiny.
- Treating dandruff: Olive oil mixed with lemon juice can help reduce dandruff. Lemon helps to remove dandruff while olive oil moisturizes the skin
- Treating split ends: Applying olive oil to split ends helps to increase weight and moisture in the hair and reduce split ends
- Moisturizing and protective: Olive oil acts as a natural conditioner and makes hair shiny. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants that protect the keratin in the hair and prevent hydration.
- Helps with styling: Malnourished hair is difficult to handle and style. Warm olive oil treatment will add the necessary moisture and make the hair more manageable.
- Natural conditioner: You can hydrate and tame dry, curly hair using a deep cleansing olive oil treatment every week. Chemical conditioners can replace olive oil to give your hair extra elasticity
- Helps hair growth: Regular use of olive hair oil can help reduce the accumulation of excess fat. Sebum inhibits the development of new hair follicles and hair growth. Therefore, regular use of olive oil can cause longer hair
Benefits of olive oil for your face & skin
Olive oil can be used in skin care programs. Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals, inhibits inflammation and has antioxidant effects. These products offer a variety of skin and facial protection benefits.
- Nutrients: Vitamins like A, D, K and E are found in olive oil. This vitamin helps nourish the body
- Protection against ultraviolet radiation: Olive oil is also considered an antioxidant that can reverse the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation. The rich ingredient “Squalene” is the main source of olive oil
- Acne reduction: The use of olive oil can help reduce acne by eliminating harmful bacteria.This can help improve the overall health of facial skin as well as other things.
- Functions as a nutrient: olive oil has a softening and soothing effect that is beneficial for soft and supple skin.
- Helps reduce wrinkles: Olive oil contains anti-aging antioxidants called polyphenols that nourish blood vessels making skin firmer and firmer.
- Improve skin tone: Regular use of olive oil improves skin tone and reduces skin tone